You must register an account to edit pages.
Please contact User:N3X15 if the site catches fire again.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to The Hitchhiker's Guide to VR. Bring a towel.
VRWiki is a central location for collecting knowledge about VR equipment and content, with an emphasis on content creation.
All are welcome to edit, all you need is an account.
- Getting Started with the Valve Index
- Getting Started with the Xbox 360 Kinect
- Avatar Creation
- General 3D Art Tutorials
- XS Overlay - Movable in-game desktop panes, a wristwatch, and more
- OVR Toolkit - The shittier alternative to XSOverlay, with poorer performance, UI, and stability.
- Stoplight - Shows you how tangled up your cord is (this is available in SteamVR now).
- OpenVR Advanced Settings - Provides power-user access to lots of SteamVR settings, and includes the powerful Playspace Mover utility.
|VRChat||Free+||Currently the largest social VR game.|
|NEOS||Free||Lots of cool features, confusing UI and an absolute lack of documentation. Also furries |
|ChilloutVR||Free+||Early access, small community.|
|Lavender||VERY early access, dead community, aimless developer. Actually dead.|
|Pavlov||$24.99||Third-party CS:GO built from the ground up for VR. Massively popular.|
|Contractors||$19.99||Multiplayer team-based shooter. Be an OPERATOR (with quest-grade graphics).|
|Payday 2 VR||$9.99+DLC||4-player co-op heist simulator. Lots of DLC. VR requires a "mod".|
|Vox Machinae||$24.99||Multiplayer mecha masher.|
|Half-Life Alyx||$59.99||Full-length game that makes heavy use of finger tracking. Graphically-intensive.|
|SUPERHOT||$59.99||Abstract shooter with time dickery: Time moves when you do.|
|BONEWORKS||$29.99||Physics puzzle shooter where you get stuck in a simulation or something.|
|BONELAB||$39.99||Sequel to BONEWORKS. Kinda. More of an engine demo than anything.|
|Beat Saber||$29.99||Slice up boxes while dodging shit, to music. Most popular.|
|Phasmophobia||$13.99||NEXT ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL'S GHOST HUNTERS|
|Ghost Hunters Corp||$17.99||Ghost hunting, but you also have to purge the ghost. Still catching up to Phasmo.|